IT Cable System Solutions
Our certified technicians can help your business or non-profit organization by ensuring all of your network cables are performing as they should. Our network cabling services include:
- Installing network infrastructure for new companies or offices
- Relocating Existing cable infrastructure, including data equipment, data centers, data racks, patch panels etc.
- Troubleshooting issues with a cable network or cabling system.
- Ensuring all cables are neatly tied and bundled according to safety regulations.
- Performing preventive maintenance on cable systems by installing, repairing, programming, removing redundant cabling and upgrading cable infrastructure.
- Testing newly installed or relocated cables according to company specifications and providing documentation on all cables and equipment.
Small to Medium
Startups and small businesses from all industries need an IT service provider that will provide them with the stability and reliability to keep their business running smoothly. ITBizTek provides reliable IT services for small to medium-sized companies.
Medium to Large
To keep their day-to-day operations running smoothly without the risk of losing valuable data, medium and large companies need a dependable IT company to support them, regardless of the industry. We provide consistent support for medium and large companies.
It is essential for large enterprises to have a trusted IT service provider, no matter the industry. With consistent backups monitoring and 24-hour IT support, we ensure that large enterprises get the IT services they need to run their business smoothly.
High-Speed Network Cables
The efficiency of a network cable can affect everything in a business. Cables are used to connect and transfer data, and having a slow connection can really hinder workflow in a company. Installing high-speed network cables is the optimal solution. Luckily, ITBizTek has a team of certified technicians with over 20 years under their belt who can help get this job done. We can help you with:
- Installing different certified cables (i.e. CAT 3, 5e, 6, 6A, etc.)
- Overhead cable trays
- Underfloor cable trays
- Installation of equipment racks and cabinets for hardware
- Cable management
- And much more
Testing Speeds of Existing Networks
As time goes on, networks evolve, and so do the requirements of the cabling infrastructure that supports them. Our team at ITBizTek can troubleshoot your business or non-profit organization’s existing network and see if it’s performing optimally. If the network is not transferring data and information at the capacity that is required for the business, then our experts will be able to assess the situation and provide you with solutions that best fit your company’s needs. Contact us for additional information or a consultation today.
Certifying New and Existing Network Drops
With over 20 years of experience in this industry, our team of certified professionals will be able to assess your network drops (previously or newly installed) in order to gauge whether or not they are performing optimally. This means no downtime, no bottlenecks and no lost productivity. In order to ensure this, we test and certify as per the industry standards. We check for:
- Crossed wires
- Cable tension
- Any damages
- And much more
Why Choose ITBizTek For Your Network Cabling?
Our IT company is located in Toronto and has been in this industry for the past two decades, learning the ins and outs of the business as well as helping clients with businesses like yours find the right Managed IT solutions in order to ensure that their day-to-day operations run as smoothly as possible. Based in Toronto, our team of certified technicians can provide your business or non-profit organization with 24/7 continuous support, along with a completely personalized, comprehensive plan that will allow your company to grow and achieve its potential.
- Certified professionals
- Based in Toronto
- Innovative & effective solutions
- Over 20 years of experience
- Quality customer support
- Prompt and reliable team
- Wide range of IT services