ITBizTek stays on top Cloud Computing Infrastructure Solutions. Our team can help you find the optimal solutions for your business or non-profit organization’s need.
Cloud Computing Infrastructure Solutions
Our certified cloud engineers can help your business or non-profit organization by assessing your company’s current infrastructure and providing you with a cloud infrastructure solution that outlines which cloud infrastructure best fits your company’s needs, as well as a detailed package on data migration. Our Cloud Infrastructure Services include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with clients to identify all their business needs.
- Designing and developing the right cloud-based systems.
- Maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Reviewing regularly the existing cloud infrastructure systems
A cloud infrastructure can help businesses and non-profit organizations with a plethora of things. For starters, with globalization and the rise and advancement of technology, mobility within a company is a crucial component of success. Being able to work anywhere through any device is necessary and the best way to have this is by moving to the cloud. With our cloud’s built in disaster recovery, anything stored on the cloud can be recovered.
At ITBizTek, our team of experts can help assess your current infrastructure and your needs. Upon doing so, we take security, complexity, speed, portability and cost of the cloud design into account before providing you with a cloud infrastructure solution that is best suited for your company.
Remote Access & Reduced Cost
Cloud computing Infrastructure allows you to use remote resources, which saves on the cost of servers and other heavy-duty equipment. It also increases security if implemented correctly.
Upon choosing your cloud platform, our team at ITBizTek can create a strategy of implementation for your business or nonprofit organization. By doing so, you will have a clear plan of action, allowing you to transform your business into a cloud-ready enterprise. Contact our team for further information on our cloud infrastructure solutions.
Moving Information to Cloud
As part of our cloud infrastructure solutions, our team of certified technicians create a personalized, and comprehensive plan for data migration. In this plan, the tasks will be clearly defined and will have a timeline by which they should be done. By doing this, you ensure that the cloud migration covers all the necessary areas.
If you want to migrate data onto the cloud, contact our team for a smooth, reliable and expert cloud migration today.
Necessary Management Maintenance
Cloud infrastructure testing is a cost-effective solution that permits you to test the software that uses the cloud infrastructure. Essentially, what we do is test the resources on the cloud (i.e. hardware, software, etc.). There are three cloud delivery models (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS), as well as three types of cloud (public, private, and hybrid). In this process, you can choose to test the whole cloud, a portion of the cloud, through multiple clouds, among others. In fact, our team at ITBizTek can help your company by developing a cloud testing strategy that will results in a plethora of benefits, including:
- Low cost compared to traditional means of testing
- Customized testing
- Scalability to best fit your needs
- Dynamic availability of testing environments, which replicates customer environments
Small to Medium
Startups and small businesses from all industries need an IT service provider that will provide them with the stability and reliability to keep their business running smoothly. ITBizTek provides reliable IT managed services for small to medium sized companies.
Medium to Large
To keep their day-to-day operations running smoothly without the risk of losing valuable data, medium and large companies need dependable IT support, regardless of the industry. We provide consistent support for medium and large companies.
It is essential for large enterprises to have a trusted IT service provider, no matter the industry. With consistent backups monitoring and 24/hour support, we ensure that large enterprises get the IT services they need to run their business smoothly.
Why Choose ITBizTek for Your Cloud Infrastructure Setup?
Operating since 1998, our team of certified professionals at ITBizTek can help you find the right cloud infrastructure solutions that will ensure your business or non-profit organization runs as smoothly as possible on a daily basis. Located in Toronto, we are an IT outsourcing company that provides its clients with continuous 24/7 support, as well as a comprehensive plan that is completely personalized to best meet your company’s needs.
- Over 2 decades of experience
- Quality customer support
- Wide range of IT services
- Innovative and effective solutions
- Prompt and reliable service
Get in Touch
We’re here to help you find the best IT solutions for your business. Don’t hesitate to drop us a line.
Cloud Setup Solutions FAQs
The emergence of cloud computing has revolutionized how most organizations and enterprises manage their IT resources and systems. In the past, the only way to develop IT capabilities was to establish an on-premise IT infrastructure, which meant significant costs for the organization. For many small and medium businesses, the financial and technical requirements were simply too large. Cloud computing offers the opportunity for an organization to access the computing capabilities and data storage they require for a fraction of the cost. Cloud infrastructure can be very complex and broad, but it involves several components such as:
- Storage resources
- Network devices
These components are accessed via the cloud and can be retrieved in various ways such as telecom services, internet, WANs and other networks.
A good IT provider will follow several, carefully planned steps to ensure your cloud infrastructure is robust and reliable.
- Data management tools integration – This means using a variety of IT tools for security, customer care, provisioning, directories and making these work with open APIs and cloud management to integrate existing administration, management and operations. A cloud infrastructure supports modern hardware, software, virtualization and any other technology.
- Resource and service management – This includes a measured package of services and applications that end users can easily manage. Service management creates policies for workflows and data to make sure it’s fully efficient and everything is delivered to the cloud systems.
- Visibility, Security and Reporting – Cloud environments must have high levels of visibility and real time reporting to guarantee security, SLAs and compliance.
- User, admin and developer interfaces – Complex cloud services should me simplified through automated deployment and self service interfaces that help users manage their own data centers through networking resources and virtual storage.
As technology continues to evolve, cloud computing is becoming more and more essential. The most obvious and key benefit to cloud infrastructure is that it helps streamline business processes, but beyond that, there are numerous benefits of a cloud infrastructure:
- Cost: The cloud reduces the operating expenses of having your own data center.
- Flexibility and agility: The majority of cloud infrastructures are self-managed which improves the efficiency and uptime of business systems while allowing all partners and off-site coworkers to access required data on the spot, whenever they need it.
- Agility and flexibility: A cloud infrastructure improves the efficiency and uptime of business systems, which helps the business focus more on the business rather than IT issues.
- Security: Cloud infrastructure provides advanced protection against viruses, hackers and data breaches through encryption keys, strong firewalls and private clouds.
A cloud infrastructure encompasses many aspects of your business, including data storage, networking, virtualization and cloud computing. Each component plays a role in helping businesses:
- Network: Cloud resources are usually delivered over the internet, so third party service providers can maintain and build the networking infrastructure, including physical switches, wiring and routers that help ensure that cloud infrastructure is available to customers.
- Storage: Cloud storage lets organizations manage and store data on servers instead of having to build their own physical data centers. Third party cloud storage allows users to access data via the internet, which means it can be accessed from anywhere.
- Servers: A server has been programmed to provide a service to a user or customer.
Cloud infrastructure basically helps you store data on remote servers and it can be divided into backend and front-end cloud computing. The front end allows the user to access the data stored in the cloud while the backend is responsible for securely storing data and information. Cloud infrastructure is basically comprised with computers, databases, servers and central servers. Cloud infrastructure maintains multiple copies of data to mitigate data loss, security breaches and so on.
ITBizTek offers a wide variety of cloud services, from consulting and assessment to cloud management and operations.